Oops! :)

That shelf post was meant for my other blog. I suppose I should update here since you now know I am around. :)


Let's see.


Sofie has creeping hives covering roughly 1/3 of her body. We're not sure what is going on with that. She may end up going back to the doctor. Please pray for her. She is very itchy and miserable.
Here's a pic.



We bought her a new car seat this week. It is pink, and does not yet have food growing on it. Ewwww. We had such high hopes of keeping our car nice after havig a child, but it is MUCH harder than you might imagine.


Weird, just realized her hives could possibly be connected to the new car seat. We'll have to check that out. Hmm...


Sofie stayed the day at Cheryti's for our anniversary Saturday. She has hardly talked about anything else all week. Cherry is fun. Cherry has donkeys. Cherry plays hippose. Cherry has Grace. (A girl, as well as the fruit of the Spirit.:) I don't think I can live up to all the fun they had, so hopefully she will be well enough to visit again soon.

Here's a happier picture of her.

M is still not feeling 100%, allergies and all that. He LOVES his summer job. It is so sweet to have him come home after having a good time each day. He is teaching math and science for the summer with some field trips and swimming thrown in. (Don't forget your sunblock M!) He says his kids are eager to be in the classroom which I know is a nice change.


Mocha seems happier. She caught a spider who sneaked in from the porch. It was quite the chase. I think it eases the pain of not being able to attack the birds who stare into the window.


Tori the Taurus is a mean little brat who refuses to be fixed. The check engine light came back on AGAIN. I can't win with this car. I am ready to just give up and sell it, but M still thinks he can conquer it. We shall see who is standing in the end.


As for me, I'm fine. Here's the short version.


Bronchitis: Better.
Hair: Relaxed.
Friends: Visited.
Church: Thoughtful.


I am looking for something to read if anyone has a suggestion. Nothing has been striking me lately.


Oh, and if you are going to Springfield soon I want to know more about possibly coming. :) Love to you all.


Dee2

No comments