Clearing My Shelves

This week I made myself finish a couple of albums that have been lingering half-done on my shelves. (There are still several more.) I really love making album covers. :)


I went ahead and listed what I had on eBay, and re-listed some other albums at great prices to make way for more. :)


PFOP has a challenge coming up June 24th-30th. I plan to get working on that as soon as I get back from my mini-vacation. I have the idea in my head (pink and frilly!!) already so hopefully it will be quick work.


I don't have any new projects to share so I thought I'd show you a pic of my scrap space.


Yes, that's right I am standing on top of a table to get the picture. It was easier than moving the table. That's it. The whole of it. I just try to work on whatever surface I can secure that day. It could be a little neater, but the best way to do that is sell something so I try not to worry about it too much. Hope you like!

No comments