Always on the move

These pictures are from three different days last week. Sofie is always on the move exploring every nook and cranny of the apartment. The pics aren't great, but they show a little of what she does in a day.





Notice the blue barrettes and purple dress. ;)
Mocha has a love/hate relationship with Sofie. She is either being brushed with Mommy's hairbrush (HEY!!) or she is being dressed up and put in the baby doll stroller. Poor kitty.

This is the giant Elmo that Nana found at the thrift store for $3. Nice huh? Sofie rides him like a pony. lolShe wasn't climbing up into the window. She just likes to hang there. She's like a little monkey. :)


I was going to take a self-portrait, but I swear I feel like him this week.


Anyway, please please pray that my car gets fixed. It has caused so many arguments and I am weary of sharing an unreliable car with a person who is perpetually busy. These walls are driving me nuts. :)

Love to you all. Dee2

1 comment

SandieShores said...

What a beautiful, busy little girl. Love the 'hanging' picture. She's adorable :)